Author Topic: Ring of Forging fix  (Read 3158 times)

lolbag

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Ring of Forging fix
« on: April 14, 2013, 04:48:08 am »
Hello All,

Taxman and Lolbag here, just wondering if there is any chance on speeding up the fix for rings of forging, if i make a donation to site/cause!

Just a suggestion, pretty keen to use the game to its full and get 99 smithing!

Regards,
Taxmanfat and Lolbag

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Re: Ring of Forging fix
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 02:13:04 pm »
Yeah, I really want this to be added. However, I read on the runeserver page for this server that the higher your smithing lvl, the lower chance of you getting an impure ore.

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 10:22:48 pm »
Yeah, I really want this to be added. However, I read on the runeserver page for this server that the higher your smithing lvl, the lower chance of you getting an impure ore.
That is how it is atm. This only works up to 80% i believe so the ring of forging could save you a few hundred ores if you were smelting thousands :P
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

lolbag

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 11:19:19 pm »
That is how it is atm. This only works up to 80% i believe so the ring of forging could save you a few hundred ores if you were smelting thousands :P

Im happy smelting steel at the moment, I just know its quicker to smelt iron. Just isnt worth it unless you have like 100% pure ore. I hope rings are done soon haha.